Rebirth of Eternal Legionaires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:27 pm
Latest topics
» Looking for a pic
BIRTH's September Contest! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am by ThunderGod

» Looking for ...
BIRTH's September Contest! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 am by ThunderGod

» currently looking for
BIRTH's September Contest! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm by Psi

» Extra stuff/stuff for sale
BIRTH's September Contest! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:06 pm by IamLegion

» lvl 15 exp suit 2/3/10
BIRTH's September Contest! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:19 pm by Morphy

BIRTH LOTTO !!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm by LaduGuer

Very Happy Okay Ladys Gentlemen Orcs, Squirrels,gnomes and all other members of our beautiful Birth community i am about to kick off our first offical BIRTH guild lotto ( all money goes directly to guild for wishes, Vault upgrades, and nice gear for us all to use and buy )

1ST Prize : RARE RUNE #47
2ND Prize : Nota Rune #36
3RD Prize : 40 Gp #67
4TH Prize : 30 GP #19
( note: gp prizes may be altered by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 10

Birth Sig Contest???

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm by 0ptikal

think this would be a great way to get some activity on the forums. also we could possibly get some cool sigs/artwork for the guild site/ forum. just shouting out some idea to get ppl more active

Comments: 2

Birth Forums Lotto

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 pm by LaduGuer

Was thinking as a way to get members more active in the forums as well as in the guild we could run a Lotto each two weeks or month with items or gp as the prize (thinking gp is better idea)
already have kind of plan drawen up just wondering if members would go for the idea

say 500k-1mil a ticket drawen every 2 weeks or 1 month and all money gos to the guild vault for upgrades,wishes, and items …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

equip manager installation

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:29 am by Quibbles

1. download greasemonkey (google it)
2. install gm
3. restart FF
4. download script
5. make sure file extension on script is .user.js
6. with FF open normally, and not the gm window, drag the script onto FF
7. a gm window should open to install script - click install on that
8. restart DoH

the script is here...
[url]…

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

PvP LvL Boosting.....

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 pm by 0ptikal

so ive been stuck @ 75/69 for going on 3 days now. im looking for someone to boost my pvp lvl with. i will return the favor to anyone who needs it. if you are also stuck in a situation somewhat like my own, leave a post here. also i was thinking of maybe starting a seperate account just for this purpose. lemme know if u think that sounds like a good idea. i would need some help lvling it up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jowls price guide

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm by Jowlstar

[size=150]Regular Items[/size]

Rare
    Code:
       Coin      1-2w     3-4w     6w
       MF        75k       500k     3-5w
       EXP       200k      400k      3w
       HPR       50k
       MPR       50k

Unique
    Code:
       Vanilla   10k
       Coin      1-2w      3-4w     6w
       MF        50k       1-2w     6w
       EXP       50k       250k      3-5w
       HPR       200k
       MPR       50k
       POW%      10k       100k      200k-500k
       MND%      10k       100k      200k-500k
       LUK%      10k       100k      200k-400k
       AGI%      10k       100k      200k-300k
       LIF%      10k       100k      200k-300k

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

what's Crackin' XD

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 am by Crack

Now, you can reply names of who do you think is responsible to be an Officer or a treasurer Smile

Comments: 6

BIRTH's September Contest!

+5
DoH_____
Azurane
malipa2n
Crack
Eoth
9 posters

Go down

BIRTH's September Contest! Empty BIRTH's September Contest!

Post by Eoth Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm

1st prize: One Notable Heroic rune
2nd prize: One Uncommon Heroic T2 END rune
3rd prize: 900k coin

Rules

• Open only to members of BIRTH.
  • Keep your entries clean and E10 safe, or they will be disqualified.
  • Plagiarizing will NOT be tolerated. Getting inspiration from someone else's work is fine. Directly ripping it off is not. If you are unsure if your idea is too close to plagiarism, PM me and ask.
  • You may enter as many times are you like. There is no entry fee.
  • I reserve the right to make changes to the contest as I deem necessary.
  • This contest will be judged by me, Eoth. I will do my best to be fair and impartial. My decisions are final.
  • You can only win once per contest(not win multiple levels of prizes).

The Challenge

Once upon a time...
It was a dark and stormy night...
Suddenly...

You get to rewrite history! Where did BIRTH come from? How did we get started? You tell me! Make up a story of the creation of our guild. Did townspeople rise up against evil squirrel overlords? Bored young orcs run away from home to seek adventure? Did the gods themselves entrust our ancestors with some secret task? You tell the story - in one sentence, a novel, or anything in between, whatever works for you!

• This contest will run from the 1st of September until the 14th of September.
  • I hope to hold a contest about once a month, with a different challenge each time. If you have any ideas for future challenges, please PM me.

PS - Punctuation is your friend. Totally sloppy writing makes my eyes bleed!

Edit log: added "You can only win once per contest(not win multiple levels of prizes)."
added PS
Eoth
Eoth
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

BIRTH's September Contest! Empty Re: BIRTH's September Contest!

Post by Crack Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 am

ok, time to get started! B-)
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by malipa2n Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 am

wew....
im no good at story making...
wehehehehe^^

-Pana-

malipa2n

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azurane Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Oh yay! Something up my alley a little.

Question: Is there a basic history already for the entire DoH world in writing that I have to worry about contradicting/including?
Azurane
Azurane

Character sheet
Name: Azurane

https://www.facebook.com/invertedbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoth Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Nope, no history to worry about - you can take this in any direction you want: BIRTH, aka Rebirth of Eternal Legionnaires needs a history and you have a clean slate on which to write it. Smile
Eoth
Eoth
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

BIRTH's September Contest! Empty BIRTH origins 1

Post by DoH_____ Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

CracktheCode was a jaguar,
who saw a problem from afar,
He needed a guild,
so one he did build,
and now he is a big star. Like a Star @ heaven

P.S. It's pretty hard to rhyme with jaguar, hope these near rhymes suffice. lol!

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by Azurane Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Hey hey! Bitin' my poetic posting panache! I call shenanigans! ;D
Azurane
Azurane

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

rofl, don't use me as your main character! Razz
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

but i admit it was cool :PP keep it going guys Very Happy
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:08 am

In a time during Dohrian war of the three factions, There legendary warriors of
legion had dissapeared. A few legionaires desided to make a new alliance with
the help of some great legionaires, to protect their land from invaders. And So
BIRTH was made with the help of the founder 'Crack The Code' a retired kitten who
did a lot of work to make BIRTH a happy guild. With the help of some friends, BIRTH
will revive the lost warriors of legions!
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

BIRTH's September Contest! Empty bored

Post by kingkas Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:18 pm

because im bored i will make up a story (attempted)...

Far far away, in a land where only noobs existed - YEA, in Dohria.. there was a wierd young fella called 'CrackTheCode'. Did i mention he was wierd? oh yes.. anyway, he had become very lonely (it was the crack :S) and so he created the best guild in Dohria.. called BIRTH ftw (without the ftw). Over the months he recruited many many warriors.. including Kingkas (the best DoH player) and other cool guys like eoth, kuan and ana.. He still contributes immensely to this guild, and hopefully he will remain with us until DoH dies away... (quite ironic as our guild is called BIRTH) ..TADAAAH

kingkas

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkas Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm

back to 'bored' post, we will RE-BIRTH ourselves even if this dam game will die away, as we arent just game-players we are the ETERNAL LEGIONNAIRES....BIRTH FTW!!!BOOOOOOOOOOYAH

kingkas

Back to top Go down

Post by DoH_____ Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey, how come I'm not one of the other cool guys? scratch Are you calling the rest of us (especially me) uncool? Question Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by DoH_____ on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by ScreamingBB Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Many ages ago when tigers smoked cigars, before Dohria's Doom came from the gods, the Legion ruled a peaceful and prosperous land. The hoodlums of the Brotherhood certainly were minor irritants, but they were always firmly dealt with by the iron-fisted governors of the Legion.

The fools from the Northland called themselves Knights, but in reality they were led by King Noob. It is well known that King Noob's idiocy is what brought about the ravaging destruction of the gods in the form of the cataclysm. He attempted to claim the right of a Universal Emperor and encouraged his people to rampage and pillage wherever they saw fit.

The lawlessness of the Knights, combined with their King's fit of hubris, led them to seek an alliance with the bandits from the Brotherhood. Traditionally blood enemies, it was this unholy alliance that gathered and focused the gods' attention. They began to marshal their armies and the Legion had no choice but to prepare to fight its ancient foes in united force.

The rumblings and rumors of war spread throughout the land of the Legion, and each clan leader began to draw his warriors and wizards about himself. The battle would be fierce.

On the day open hostilities broke into open bloodshed, an elite band of Legion fighters was flanking the enemy. Before they could engage the terrible hosts, a messenger of the gods appeared to them and warned them away from the field of glory, telling them to scatter to the six corners of the world. The field of glory was about to become a place of great sadness. A terrible light shone from beyond the last mountain and the earth began to shake. The band of Legion fighters swore a blood-oath that day to never again rest until their land was at peace again. Then, they went their separate ways.

The day of the Dohria's Doom was a day of death. A day of failure. The gods' spared no race or clan from their savagery. It is now known as the great cataclysm.

After many years of wandering in the wilderness, the elite band of Legion fighters began to reform, carrying weaponry and skills of enormous power gathered from the beasts of the land. They called themselves the Rebirth of the Eternal Legionaires, for their comrades who had succumbed and their determination to be eternally vigilant guarding against the possibility of another unholy alliance. The only way to prevent such a thing was to become the most powerful fighting force ever created.

The most feared words throughout the countryside became, 'Are you One of us?' This phrase was used to test against possible infiltrators as part of the rigorous process for potential members. Only those true of heart, mind, and soul would be a part of BIRTH.

All hail the victorious Legion!

Last edited by ScreamingBB on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
ScreamingBB
ScreamingBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:54 pm

wow
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by malipa2n Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 pm

looks like there gonna b some1 that would win this contest....
weheheheh^^

malipa2n

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 am

lol, king noob xDD if they see that history...ahhhh, i dunno what
will happen..haha
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 am

but i must say, THAT ONE IS WICKED!!
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

BIRTH's September Contest! Empty BIRTH origins 2

Post by DoH_____ Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 am

In the Land of Dohria, times of peace were scarce and short. The Knights were in power and there was a brief time of peace. But then, a valiant hunter of The Legion decided to hunt in sacred Kinght
grounds. His name was Crackthecode. Crackthecode was soon dicovered, and several men were sent after him. He used a secret Legion magic to turn himself into a jaguar and fled as fast as his new jaguar legs could carry him. But he soon returned, bringing along powerful friends such as Eoth, Kingkas, DoHplyr, and anyone else he could rally, once he made it clear tat the Knights had turned him into a jaguar(not himself). With them he returned and made war with the Knights. Crackthecode was as strong as any, taking on several gaurds at once. DoHplyr, being a giant, was able to destroy most of the war beast without a problem. Several previously unknown Shamans became famous, as not one of the Legion attackers was killed or even severely damaged. After around 5 hours the fighting subsided, and fast runners were sent after any runners. The rest of the warriors raided the food provisions and wine cellars and feasted. They ate like they hadn't eaten since the Knights had come in power. When they were done, they brought back most of the remaining food on the fleet of mules that the Knights of the post had. When back in town they went into the all the taverns in town bringing one mule of food and one mule of wine to each tavern. They showed all the people in them the spoils of war with the Knights, telling them that there were 500 mules of food and wine, and more back at the post. Many wanted to join what was now being called The Rebirth of Eternal Legionnaires. Rebirth for the return of power, Eternal for the lack of deaths or injuries due to the Shamans, and Legionnaires for the fact the they are Legion. Crackthecode was hailed as the founder, and his cry "Are you one of us?" was heard throughout the land. far away on the other side of Dohria, hearing the news of success BIRTH had had, new guilds sprang up same as BIRTH had. Though they were all less successful than BIRTH had been. Soon Dohria was once again a land disputed between the Knights and The Legion. New armors were forged to help people grow stronger faster, and to give as much power as they could. The fighting was fierce, and they Legion was steadily growing in power, and when Dohria was split in half, a new threat arose for both sides. Known as The Brotherhood, a new faction had been made, more powerful than either side at the revealing. But the Knights and Legionnaires made a hasty and temporary alliance, and made a double assualt onThe Brotherhood. This attack killed many of The Brotherhoods strongest warriors, and The Brotherhood was only as strong as either side. A second double attack put the brotherhood in a weak potition, but it was then that they unveiled their secret weapon, Traitors. Slimy snakes in the Legion and the Knights, Great snakes such as Zen Mane turned the tides of power again, and many Legionnaires and Knights alike went over to fight for The Brotherhood. The three sides were once again evenly matched, but curiously BIRTH had lost no members to any of the snakes. they were in fact more powerful than ever, as their shamans had saved many non-BIRTH members during the double attacks and those who realized what had happened went of and joined them.Today the fighting has become so fierce that there is talk of future "Guild Wars", something that hasn't been seen for thousands upon thousands of years in Dohria. After reading this I have to ask you all one question.

Are you one of us?

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am

ANOTHER WICKED HISTORY!! WHOOO! Very Happy
Crack
Crack
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by malipa2n Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:33 am

i think eoth would have a hard time making a decision on whose to win the event....
ehehehe....

malipa2n

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Victory was close at hand. These words were running through the minds of everyone in Dohria. Except for those in the ranks of the blood stained Legion. For them the victory of the Knights would spell certain death. The Legion had long ago scattered, abandoning any sense of order and structure. They had been reduced to ambushing anyone they could in taverns, narrow alleys and the wild forests that held any number of monsters. That's what the creatures of the Legion were. Monsters which needed to be killed at all costs. That would happen soon enough. For now most soldiers were happily celebrating at local taverns.

"Hey Fax! Gimme another cup o' ale." Faxanado took the soldiers empty cup and filled it up with the frothy red liquid. The Knight thrust the cup up and downed it in four quick gulps. It had been a good day. A fine good day. He had cleaned Dohria of two dozen of the red coated creatures and had been awarded a brass medal of honor for his efforts. With the money he was making he could settle down when this was over. Get a beautiful wife, have a son and teach him how to fight like his papa. That's what he'd do. He opened his mouth and was about to ask Fax for some more when the solder and everyone in the tavern heard the door burst open.

Everyone in the tavern turned in their seats to find the source of the intrusion and what they saw was a man dressed in a red leather suit from head to toe. He wielded a brilliant silver cutlass but bore no shield or buckler. He walked up to the front of the bar as if it was a stage and turned to face the crowd while hefting his cutlass into the air.

"Fellow Legionnaires. From now on we can show our nation's colors without fear! Show them! Be proud of what noble aims you stand for." The Knight stared in shock as everyone in the tavern including the supposedly converted Faxanado tore off their tunics to show brilliant red fleece shirts. "Despite the Knights needlessly slaughtering tens of thousands of our kin and driving us to the brink of destruction we will fight back! We will unite as one in the rebirth of the eternal Legionnaires! Are you with me?" Resounding cheers of "Aye!" echoed throughout the room. Clad in green, the soldier made a dash for the door knowing he'd surely be maimed and tortured for information and then slaughtered in the most brutal way possible for what he had done to these men.

The man who had burst in and united these men noticed the Knight's attempted escape. "Halt! You have nothing to fear." Sweating and shaking in his boots the soldier turned around to face the man in red. "I can see that you have killed a great number of our kin by that medallion on your coat." As the man made that statement there was lots of angry shouts and curses directed at the Knight who now appeared very small in the presence of these proud Legionnaires. "Wait! This man is not our enemy. He is just another victim brainwashed by the Knight's endless propaganda. Let us give this man a chance to join the Legion, and our newly founded honorable guild Birth or leave in peace." Nods and cheers accompanied this proclamation.

The soldier was shocked. Weren't these savage beasts capable only of carnal instinct? How then could they offer to let him go free after what he did? After all, they didn't have any qualms about killing his kind for these offenses before. Knowing that it must be a trap he took advantage of the mans promise, not expecting to keep it and said, "I must decline your generous offer but I will peacefully take my leave of this place. The man nodded and sadly waved goodbye as the Knight ran out the door as fast as he could.

There was much drink downed that night but not because of the supposed inevitable victory of the Knights, or for a common tavern party but for the Rebirth of the Eternal Legionnaires a guild which would make it's name throughout history as the guild which turned the tides of the bloody war to mark the reuniting of the noble Legion.

Procrastination lets you write things from off the top of your head and this certainly was fun to write. Wink
Tonic
Tonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Azurane Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:54 pm

BIRTH's September Contest! BIRTH_HIST

Insipid complexions expose their condition.
Afflicted by one another's company; those that still live have
Inflicted a bilious complacency upon themselves.
A contemptuous complacency that voids the captain's
barked commands.

They are Legion, they are many, and they are plagued.
Their army is impotent and anemic.
Sick, sad legionnaires lean on each other for support
like so many abandoned tenements...
like rotting teeth...
rotting teeth by the handful...
...teeth that people spit out into their hands as they dream...
Or choke on when Knight or Brother force them down the throat.

This is not our strain:
Their virulent apathy is not our seething passion.
Their pathetic silence is not our battle anthem.
Their feeble struggling is not our vicious might.

They are not our strain!
We are born of power, of grandeur!
The Rebirth has baptized us with blood into fierce nobility!
Our eugeny and progeny grant us life Eternal! THIS! IS! SPARTA!

Neither Knight nor Brother will deny us what belongs to us!
Let our weapons be our negotiators!
Blood will pour, and it will not be ours.

We are BIRTH...
But we offer our opposition only death.
Azurane
Azurane

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DoH_____ Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 pm

wow, nice poem style entry, though it doesn't have much to do with the creation of BIRTH

btw, loe the picture, how did u do that?

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

That effect goes really well with yours. Now where's the calligraphy?! Razz

To do that effect you take a piece of paper, wrinkle it slightly, wipe a teabag over it, let it dry, then carefully toast the edges of the paper. You did a really good job of it though. I always make mine look to wrinkly.
Tonic
Tonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Azurane Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 am

You're right, I totally missed the mark on writing an actual creation story. I got stuck on "foundation" of the guild and it spiraled into whatever that is up there. I didn't want to end up... not submitting it, since I liked how it came out nonetheless. Heh.

And oh goodness you have too much faith in me. I googled "parchment", placed it in Adobe Illustrator, and arranged the text over it. I got the font for free online.
Azurane
Azurane

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by drkshadow1 Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:37 am

Thunder looms in the distance, the damp air making breaths hard to take.

"This is for our ancestors" The Orc Jack cried. With this the whole of the Legion surged forwards like a wave crashing into the shore. However today was not the day where the battle was won, after three long days of fighting only one man remained alive.

Shocked at how powerful the brotherhood had become now they had a Judge leading them he went to the only person he knew could help. Azurane one of the spirit clan. He offered his sould to the spirit in return she granted his immortality and brought the Legionnaires back from the grave.

" I have given birth to your men" Azurane cried out as the Orc walked away.

"This war will not be over this easily though" the orc replied as the threw his sword over his shoulder and walked into the night followed by his eternal warriors ready to die for the Legion

drkshadow1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:30 am

I knew it was too perfect! Good luck to everyone.
Tonic
Tonic

Back to top Go down

Post by DoH_____ Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Man drk, missed the deadline by just over 2 1/2 hours XD. Hope Eoth still considers your entry though.

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by DoH_____ Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh, and btw Az, sorry for stealing your poetic talents, just felt right at the time XD

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by drkshadow1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 am

hahaaaaa never mind if i am Disq i just wanted to write something in here

drkshadow1

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkas Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 pm

ScreamingBB wrote:Many ages ago when tigers smoked cigars, before Dohria's Doom came from the gods, the Legion ruled a peaceful and prosperous land. The hoodlums of the Brotherhood certainly were minor irritants, but they were always firmly dealt with by the iron-fisted governors of the Legion.

The fools from the Northland called themselves Knights, but in reality they were led by King Noob. It is well known that King Noob's idiocy is what brought about the ravaging destruction of the gods in the form of the cataclysm. He attempted to claim the right of a Universal Emperor and encouraged his people to rampage and pillage wherever they saw fit.

The lawlessness of the Knights, combined with their King's fit of hubris, led them to seek an alliance with the bandits from the Brotherhood. Traditionally blood enemies, it was this unholy alliance that gathered and focused the gods' attention. They began to marshal their armies and the Legion had no choice but to prepare to fight its ancient foes in united force.

The rumblings and rumors of war spread throughout the land of the Legion, and each clan leader began to draw his warriors and wizards about himself. The battle would be fierce.

On the day open hostilities broke into open bloodshed, an elite band of Legion fighters was flanking the enemy. Before they could engage the terrible hosts, a messenger of the gods appeared to them and warned them away from the field of glory, telling them to scatter to the six corners of the world. The field of glory was about to become a place of great sadness. A terrible light shone from beyond the last mountain and the earth began to shake. The band of Legion fighters swore a blood-oath that day to never again rest until their land was at peace again. Then, they went their separate ways.

The day of the Dohria's Doom was a day of death. A day of failure. The gods' spared no race or clan from their savagery. It is now known as the great cataclysm.

After many years of wandering in the wilderness, the elite band of Legion fighters began to reform, carrying weaponry and skills of enormous power gathered from the beasts of the land. They called themselves the Rebirth of the Eternal Legionaires, for their comrades who had succumbed and their determination to be eternally vigilant guarding against the possibility of another unholy alliance. The only way to prevent such a thing was to become the most powerful fighting force ever created.

The most feared words throughout the countryside became, 'Are you One of us?' This phrase was used to test against possible infiltrators as part of the rigorous process for potential members. Only those true of heart, mind, and soul would be a part of BIRTH.

All hail the victorious Legion!

no offense but i got bored when i read the first line :S

kingkas

Back to top Go down

Post by Eoth Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Wow guys!! Great entries! It was really hard to decide between all of these! I really enjoyed reading them all!

First place: DoH_____ for his second entry
Second : ScreamingBB
Third: Crack (mainly for referring to himself as a retired kitten Very Happy )
Everyone else who put in an entry: Catch me in game for a small thank-you-for-participating-in-the-first-contest prize Smile
Eoth
Eoth
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by drkshadow1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Congrats guys nice work

drkshadow1

Back to top Go down

Post by DoH_____ Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 am

Woot, I won. Nota rune, here i come. Great entries every1 though.
Screaming had an especialy god entry, no matter what king says.

DoH_____

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm

(Just got back from a youth retreat)

Congrats to all the winners!
Tonic
Tonic

Back to top Go down

Post by malipa2n Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

gratz all for posting a history of birth....
wehehehe^^....
it really shows that we have talented ppl here....
wehehehehe^^....

malipa2n

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down